A professional counselling and intervention program for managers.
What is Management Coaching?
It is a professional counselling service made available for you to let you discuss confidentially about your difficulties and managing worries in order to find an appropriate and fast solution.
Why the support of a coach?
Coaching has been a powerful lever for stimulating the employee’s performance; however, sometimes, difficult situations can happen and you might need:
- To be guided on the appropriate way to do an intervention;
- To help you keep or rediscover emotional harmony;
- To give you an efficient and fast help;
- To let you develop some skills (leadership, communication).
Who is it designed for?
When can we Use the Coaching Service?
- To develop your leadership
- To become a better communicator
- To solve a crisis, a problem
- Facilitate relationships
- To step back
- To gain confidence and self-esteem
- To deal with stress, with time
- To prepare an important meeting
- To achieve goals and projects
- To balance work and home
- To prepare succession
- To connect with the right person
- To manage a successful change
- One-on-one coaching
- Group coaching (work group, development group)
- Improvement of work environment/work satisfaction
- Mediation / Crisis management
- Team building
- Visual representation / Creation of work process mapping
- Change and opposition management
- Program development (ex: for succession)
- Tools development (ex: performance managing evaluation)
The provided services have complete discretion. Our specialists are governed by the Code des professions; because our specialists are bound to secrecy, no information can be spread without a written authorization.
The coaching service is for managers. The company can choose the eligible directors, managers, or supervisors for this service. The professional can meet you at your company, at our offices, or organise a phone appointment with you.