Prevention and well-being
Well-being has become today a very real challenge. It is more and more difficult to maintain a balance between the numerous and contradictory needs of the family and working lives. It often brings a high level of stress and dissatisfaction.
If you have the feeling to be always running after time, if you are stressed and more bad-tempered, we have a solution for you.
The prevention and well-being program was designed to give you concrete tools in order to develop a satisfying lifestyle that manages work and family demands. It is part of a preventive and proactive process to help you develop strategies. These strategies will help you improve your life quality control, on both personal and professional levels, as well as preventing a burnout.
- Know yourself better regarding stress management in everyday life;
- Identify the sources of stress in order to reduce them;
- Develop effective strategies to maintain harmony between personal and professional lives;
- Take a break to make positive life choices.
The prevention and well-being program offers six (6) workshops of a period of 90 minutes per meeting.
- A listening cue
- A better managed stress
- Working without draining strength
- Adapted changes
- Limits to respect
- Harmony to protect
An adapted training
This training can adapt itself to the specific needs of all fields. It can be given through different formats, such as :
- 6 consecutive weeks of 90 minutes per meeting;
- 2 sessions of half-day length;
- 1 session of one day length;
- Conference on the work-family reality.
In order to promote a better participation from all and improve the training’s efficiency, the number of participants must be between 12 and 15 people.
An exercise book is given to all participants.