An informative, preventive, and educative service
Retiring is a transition and an adaptation step for the life projects of somebody and a couple. It is a waited moment, an important change in everybody’s life.
BRIO EAP offers a one-on-one or group pre-retirement preparation program. Education, information, and prevention are the program’s basis. Legal, financial, psychological, and social questions are addressed in a personal and realistic way.
- Everybody planning, journeying, or already retired
- People, couples, groups
- Identify and demystify the main concepts of the retired life;
- Have a realistic overview of your personal conditions during retirement and what offers our society;
- Develop critical skills towards juridical and financial information;
- Start a life project which takes into account assets and dreams.
Terms and Conditions
- Individual or in couple group
- Group session (terms and conditions to discuss according to the number of participants and length)
- Participants’ exercise book
- Presentation and group discussion
- Planning of the years to come
A customized phone service is available for information and guidance
819 475-0303 / 1 888 799-0303