Centre de recherche et expertise en services de santé
BRIO EAP is a multidisciplinary center which offers various programs for public and private employers, families, and individuals.
These programs gather together various services that answer psychosocial needs in order to improve people’s well-being in their professional and their everyday life.
Since 1989, BRIO EAP offers professional services and programs that guarantee confidentiality and respect.
We want to contribute to employees’ well-being by offering them appropriate services in order to help them solve their difficulties, as well as to consolidate organisational performance and psychological health at work.
An Answer to your Concerns
- Reduce significantly the absenteeism rate at work
- Prevent employees’ psychological distress
- Maintain a productive and harmonious work environment
- Intervene efficiently with a difficult employee
- Help adequately an employee in need
- Manage respectfully psychological harassment complaints
- Answer quickly to crisis situations that can happen at work (suicide, accident)
- Support managers in guiding employees
- Social workers
- Career counsellors
- Juridical counsellors
- Financial counsellors
- Workforce management counsellors
- Other specialists